Home » Memo

Memo

Memos are used to communicate an issue, proposal, or report to an audience. They are usually used by companies or organizations. A memo must be brief, concise, and clear in order to give the reader all the information in the best manner. Every memo has a heading and body section. The heading should contain basic information such as who the writer and audience are, the subject matter, and the date. The body section should contain an opening section, task section, summary, discussion, and closing sections. The opening section should explain what the situation is. The task section should persuade and offer solutions to the topic discussed. The summary should contain a brief description of recommendations on the topic and the discussion should support/justify your solution with information. The closing section should provide contact information for follow-up on the topic. In my revision, I fixed some grammar errors and my stance. The revised version along with the draft are attached below.

The revised memo can be seen here:

fig(20) revised memo

The draft of the memo can be seen here:

fig(21) memo draft